Hearing Loss Signs and Symptoms
If you experience one or more of these hearing loss symptoms, you may want to see an audiologist for a hearing evaluation. hi HealthInnovations provides free hearing testing in major US cities. Call toll-free at 1-855-523-9355 to schedule a hearing test today.
- Problem hearing over the telephone
- Trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time
- People complaining that you turn the TV volume up too high
- Straining to understand conversation
- Trouble hearing in a noisy background
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- People seem to mumble or not speak clearly
- Misunderstanding what others are saying and responding inappropriately
- Trouble understanding the speech of women and children
- People getting annoyed because you misunderstand what they say
If you have noticed sudden or one-sided hearing loss, pain, drainage or visible injury to one or both ears, or if you have experienced dizziness, you should consult your physician..